Saturday, April 9, 2011

Standing here a little light headed, eat a cookie...


It was a long drive yesterday to Bickleton, Washington for a meeting of the RWVA instructors to pick a new State representative for Appleseed. I wanted to donate my two Liberty Training Rifles, Remington 597's and a dummy drill rifle for positions. Then the long drive back.

The long time thinking, long conversation with wife upon my return made me want to look at the side effects of my medications, sure enough one of them looks bad - that will no longer attack my body, it is gone. I also need to continue to jog, and work on the diet, lose the weight and stay off the recliner in front of mindless television and commercial interruptions - why am I paying for cable? Oh, my wife has some entertainment choices. They do commercial interruptions too, but the women are hot.

I needed to look at carrying the heavier pistol, so I started looking at belts to use for concealed carry under the fat man trousers, I had to start laughing, when I was looking good at about 193 pounds (still running like an old man, but better than now) I had cut new holes in my belts so I could continue to wear them, too cheap (I like to use frugal but cheap works) to buy new, now I don't want to tell you which holes I am using but they aren't the once self cut.

I did jog with hand weights for the fourth day in a row. Sure Jogging shoes should be well cushioned so they aren't Jarring shoes.

9 April, 2011, weight 237.0 pounds, BP 124/84 Hr 52 (left over from dream? or time to take a one day rest?) Jog, felt slow and I was ponderously plodding... my wife says walking would be enough, but she just doesn't want me to hurt myself unless I could get more disability pay... which the incompetent Congress decided not to pay if the government shutdown. Ah, well, the Republicans and the TEA PARTY have CAVED they are as Craven as the Democratic Party, time to bring the Legions back and restore the Constitution of the United States against its domestic, no matter where they were really born, enemies. Oh, got carried away, the jog was 49m56s no coins found but the dogs were in fine form.

8 April, 2011, weight 236.2 pounds, BP 116/64 Hr 47, jog was 48m44s 1 penny found. Spend much of the day driving to center of Washington State and home.

No comments: