Sunday, February 28, 2010

Retirement means...

Well, it does mean that you got off the hamster wheel of normal life, and have lots of time for one's own stuff. So I have been reading, and that is better than FarmVille ForEver. Still I find I need an internal Drill Sergeant to ensure that everyday I am doing all those things I need to get done to be a better fellow. Yesterday I found my mind gone, I was looking for a bottle of Crestor pills I had just picked up. I was looking for the old type bottle, and didn't look for the label. By the end of a frazzled day looking I read the labels and found that it was all where it should have been.

Today my weight is 226 pounds, that is too much, I will have to seriously work on it and the schedule of my life today - otherwise nothing good is going to happen. The blood pressure is 127/87 with a heart rate of 42 bpm, and I am smiling.

No comments: