Monday, March 1, 2010

March. comes in like a lamb...

So I start the month weighing 223.4 pounds, my blood pressure is 111/78 heart rate 41.

I find news on FaceBook that the grandfather of young people I met in Idaho has passed on to his reward and joined his wife in Heaven, I turned off that computer and finished my morning start. My wife decided to make blue berry pancakes, and I should have stopped eating them at five, but did nine and put two away for snacking later. I did knock out twenty-one reps of the basic three twice, then finished with eleven more - so I covered the fifty reps of the basic three, the day looks very good for long jogging and after a nap to sleep the pancakes into digested sugars, I will write my mother.

I do my exercises, 21x3 twicem then 11x3, but I talk myself into delay on getting out to jog, since the promise of sunshine is for the afternoon. It was a faulty promise, but what kept me wrong was watching television, when I finally finished I walked away from Laura Croft and rode the motorcycle to the Post Office to drop off my mother's letter about FarmVille fools (my sisters and I) and one book to read and one word puzzle.

I told myself I would get exercise by cutting the grass in the front yard, which I did get accomplished, need to sharpen the blades, but I didn't trim and I must kill all that moss, the yard has been conquered. If I were single I would keep the moss, but I like being married so I will kill it. Or beat it back. Television again got in the way of good exercise NCIS and Mondaynight RAW of the WWE, the Diva Pillow fight as fun. Everything else talk about Wrestlemania in twenty-seven days.

No comments: