Saturday, December 15, 2012

Joined the YMCA for recovery efforts

Since I seem to be breaking free from television and CastleVille gaming, getting back into reading for recreational joy, and my wife has retired. So I have to leave the home and work out, since I am still in recovery from my illness, I will have to take it slow, but the forty minutes on their treadmills, and weight machines is already making me remember that I should get back into better shape slowly. The tragety of the school shootings has convinced me of two things. It isn't the guns, lots of people have guns, but I look at a lot of killers under some medication or lack of one they are supposed to have. The other thing seems to be the shooters are normally suicidal. Nothing the President nor the Congress can do will change the attacks. There was a head doctor telling us that none of this should be on television, since like suicide comes in copycat waves, so do mass shooters. Best ask everyone to pray for the souls of the fallen and support of the families. And Morgan Freeman has one piece about Turn off the NEWS, since they are only in the business of selling advertising time slots and keeping everyone's attention for as long as possible.

No comments: