Thursday, November 21, 2013

Here I am again...

Doctor visit today, every four months.

Results:

    Government goodness has gotten into my checkups with my Doctor. Extra paperwork today, two extra tests, and the final analysis - I will die. And of note I am fat, but we all knew that, it just wasn't being sent to NSA and the Feds officially...

Serously, I lost twenty-five pounds, then leveled off, stopped jogging and walking, and ate too much cheese, snacks and started right back up in weight.  Body Fat was about 30 percent. That is not good. So I need to lock down some stuff. 

Also, I have an eye examination to get, for the glaucoma possibility. I want one for eye glass perscription, but that isn't well covered under my health programs. We will work on it, the cover the eye test really went bad and I have been using reading glasses for books.  

To do lists will help keep me oriented. And turning the computer and television off. Four months to the next check up.

No comments: