Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day Two of the Newer me...


Ha, ha, it is really the same guy all over again. But on Monday 29 June, 2009:

Weight 204.6 pounds, Blood Pressure 130/83, resting Heart rate 45 beats per minute. I started with my fifty reps of the basic three exercises, put on my monitor band and went on a longer jog than Sunday's. The watch said 437 calories burned, 45% fat ones, Heart rate 117 average, in Zone for 55m19s, exercised for 1h6m28s. Instead of a couple of gray hounds racing me along a fence (they did two laps and quit bored with my slog) I get a squirrel leaping along beside me getting to his next tree, even he was faster than I. But the day was fine the sweating very good and I came in well. I walked the two miles to the dock through the lush greenery, always good for my mind as well as the legs that had the jog earlier, stretching out the tightened muscles.

I just looked at a picture from 2007, when I could do a good chin up, will have to work for that again.

No comments: