Sunday, November 15, 2009

Calling me names...


The latest one is Street Walker, and not because I sell sex, only because I am walking the street to the dock. It won't slow me down. Thursday I had a REST day, I call one when ever I can't find my get up and go, which probably left before I was fully awake. But the remainder of the week, was jogging Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 38m 1h6m 56m, walking to the dock Friday, 30m, and Treadmill for 40m with Healthrider 10m on Saturday. I wake to 211.0 pounds of flabby flesh today.

I have to get to hard running walking every day, sweating and working all the muscle sets to rebuild the blubbery me into the new improved fully functional man. Friday evening, pumping and swaying and pretending to keep rhythm on the dance floor with all those lovely female bodies (almost typed booties - not a word I understand or use) there is reason for feeling strong and silent, and appreciative of real smiles all the way to their eyes... no, I am not going to talk to any of them - break the spell, it would.

No comments: