Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One hour and forty seconds, road work...


I felt so good yesterday after my jog on the walk to the dock that I thought I should think about doing it much more often. Still haven't talked myself into my best behavior, haven't started weights and exercises with body weight, but it is coming as I wake my body up and feel better.

Yesterday I jogged thirty-nine minutes and 59 seconds, today I did longer one hour and forty seconds, and I think the consistency is going to be the thing I have to regain. If my mother had walked vigorously her whole life she would be better, but she sat too well. If she had swum longer and farther, it would have been better for her. Telling a human being that exercise is a critical portion of one's life and life style, just doesn't happen. But I will keep repeating the message until everyone gets it. I am so boring. All the good things in life mean that one has to be there for them.

No comments: