Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Did not feel like jogging, measurably...


Oh, I did want to jog before the rains come in, I did want to sweat and lose weight. But I felt a little tired. So I decided on a fun run, attitude is almost everything in perception. No hand weights, no constant pushing when the heart rate monitor says you aren't in the zone, and I took a camera, in case I saw something to take a picture of.

So I took a picture of me and some Scotch Broom in bloom. And I jogged, stretching out some but mostly ignoring the slow pace. Results? Well, the distance was the same as yesterday and I stopped for one picture, and then at home noted (recorded the lack of difference).

7 June, 2011 weight 233.0 pounds, blood pressure 134/88 Hr 40,
Jog free Run Fun, 44m29s Max Hr 119 Avg Hr 104,
Above Zone 0m0s, below zone 36m58s, IN ZONE 7m31s.
Calorie Burn 490

Need a shower and a nap. Thank you very much.

No comments: