Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well, that movie about Walt Kowalski must have...


woken up the better part of me. I get up after wine and cheese with my wife last evening (listening to music and talking - us?) good sleep. I weigh 210.0 pounds and did have French Toast with real Pennsylvania Maple Syrup. I went to church and was social enough that my friend told me to tell the choir director I wasn't going to sing in the choir anymore. Since someone was wearing my robe I really should tell her, but I haven't sung with the choir since early December. I do need directions for proper social interaction, my mother, my wife and my real friends all tell me when I fall short - and I get more conversations that way.

After coffee after service I went to Range 15 on Fort Lewis to fire pistols, fifty rounds of .45 APC at twenty yards and forty rounds of .22 LR at same distance, target is of the forty-five. Both hands, strong hand alone and weak hand alone, same eyes and Colt Model 70 used for all fifty.

Came back home to go jogging gently along the road, bright yellow hooded sweat shirt, gray wool glove liners, gray sweat pants, and shoes. Carrying 3 1/2 pound hand weights in each hand. 341 calories, 50% fat ones, average Heart rate 113, in Zone 26m20s, exercised 38m52s -- found 4 pennies and 1 nickel. Dinner and then fifty reps of the basic three exercises - bent leg sit up, push up, squats. Life is good, now get going - and the hot water and soap work in our house.

No comments: