Saturday, September 13, 2008

I quit, no more trying to be what I ain't & never were


I would have used 'would' instead of were, but I do quit just can't get it all on the title of this post. I have been hanging around the internet too long, and I am falling behind, so one hour a day at home in the evening and if I miss it, it will be there if I need it later.

Sexy, don't know how much stuff is sold to make me sexy, I don't buy any of it - the motorcycle doesn't feel sexy, it feels like my machine but sexy isn't there. I can feel a woman's sexy and if I am polite I will remark on it, but mostly she will never know. Young, I am older but I am never going to be young again - and I have a certainty that I wouldn't want to have to make the same stupid mistakes the second time around if it happened. I am me, and being old and underestimated is just fine. Rich, no one out there is going to make me rich and I am sure I am programmed to spend beyond my earnings to keep me from becoming rich. All those that offer me an opportunity to become financially independent - depend on a bunch of folks believing their story and program to keep themselves rich, don't support co-dependency! Thin, was once as a young boy, and again as a warrior wanna-be in Vietnam, it wasn't very healthy and seems to be caused by poor adjustment to adverse environment. Dangerous, only seems to be a power thing, the problem with it is that once in a while you must kill something or someone to prove the dangerous - and the dead and the death really stink, if you aren't afraid of it and aren't going to eat it - dangerous is not useful in polite company, children don't grow well in its shadows. Perfect, I will not fit inside the box my doctor thinks I should, my life isn't common and what made me must be part of the plan, don't adjust for the general standard - everyone has a chance to be what they are and hope that it works as things change.

9/10/08 weigh 206.0 pounds, blood pressure is 131/86, heart rate is 43 bpm.

9/13/08 weigh 210.0 pounds, blood pressure is 157/89, heart rate is 41 bpm.

No comments: