Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why fit in that box? who is doing the research?

09/14/08 weigh 209.5 pounds, blood pressure 140/96, heart rate 43 bpm.

Jog: 352 calories, 50% fat, Hr 116, in Zone 32m, Exercised 37m20s. Passed the front entrance work crew making our lives prettier and increasing the value of our properties, feel guilty but don't that I am not there with them, since I spent years cutting grass where no one else would and not one minded my efforts not applauded them.

Thoughts: I am out of blood pressure medicine, have to cancel my doctor's appointment on the sixteenth at nine in the morning, jury duty. Wonder how many sixty year old men have the exercise schedule that I do, and if I am doing more why do I have to try and fit in a box of the general population, since I am only a lowly sergeant not one of the generals. Seriously, the Cooper Institute says that exercise is more important than LDL and other measurements. I have to work on that thought.

No comments: