Monday, September 8, 2008

Such a slug, so slow...

09/07/08 weight 204.0 pounds, no BP, no exercises, no excuses

09/08/08 weigh 207.0 pounds (!) no excuses don't burn calories do they? neither does no exercises, sigh. BP 115/86 heart rate of 76 bpm (sex is good for BP). 3 chin ups. Eat and run

Jog 418 calories, 40% of them fat, Average Heart Rate 124 bpm, in Zone 35m6s, exercised 38m5s

Think I will concentrate on posting on this blog, with some exercised muscles, sweat dripping from my face and the beginning of bad smell - not that I would ever care, I know where the hot shower is with the Irish Spring and Pert with conditioners - like I have enough hair for conditioners? A beautiful girl was running to the bus stop this morning, she is half Asian and that is always exotic to me. Her hair was flowing and I thought that the shampoo folks would want that picture, long glowing and flowing hair - and she runs much faster and happier than I, for I was worn and going to work and she was fresh and going to be with her friends and teachers. May her school years be blest and the best, preparing her for all the rest.

I walk to the dock and I feel fine, Summer is still here.

No comments: