Friday, March 25, 2011

Beautiful day for jogging gently...


Contractor came by, found something broken, fixed it. He was given the four things we want done, in the order of need, with the idea we need him to give us estimates and bids. I went for my jog at two, came back in 47m57s, pleased with the day, the thoughts and the jog. Felt strong and readier than the first two times this week. What has changed was a rest day, except for digging, and no medications except for thyroid one. If my blood pressure was too low yesterday I can blame it on the drugs - look at the warning labels for side effects. You would begin to wonder if they forgot the "do no harm" part of the doctor's oath. I bought Lotto tickets, $312 Million on winning MegaMillion tonight, wish me luck. Picked up my blood thinner and Cow Manure for the gardens, looking for chicken but they didn't have it where I looked.

No comments: