Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day two, a beautiful day for daydreaming...


So I didn't go as fast as I should have, but I was out there. My weight today is 241.4 pounds, blood pressure while reading about Joshua, 112/64 my heart rate was 48. The heart rate means I am not catching up to yesterday, I am so out of sync. I did the normal morning medications, wandered the internet, played one war game. Then I moved a couple of chairs, knocked out 20 reps of the basic three, need to do minimum of fifty but am taking it slow and the stomach is really in the way. I go for a jog, slowly and gently and drift off into daydreams, so 50m33s. But I was out there, the day was just beautiful and my sweatshirt was too hot. Now about the economy, either I am losing my telescopic vision or people don't throw coins away like they once did. But two jogs and no coins? Something isn't right.

My son once asked about my marathon time, this was the first one I ever ran, still remember the fourteen year old girl that ran with me about five miles before we hit eighteen miles, she turned and said good-bye and ran off leaving me in the dust. I was probably slowing down too much. I was thirty at the time. A bunch of family was waiting patiently in the October cold, and I ate a whole half gallon of ice cream as my just reward.

No comments: