Friday, May 20, 2011

Big Belly Billy has been missing on this blog...


Which hasn't helped this person's fitness for living a bit longer.

19 May 2011 weight 240.4 pounds, BP 145/94 Hr 38 Jogged 48m33s

20 May 2011 weight 240.0 pounds, BP 149/95 Hr 43 Jogged 48m21s

My wife answered the telephone at 6:30 this morning, and spent thirty minutes talking to her minister from Germany, who has been preaching in Alaska fhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifor the last few years. When it came time to sending their regards my wife referred to me as "Big Belly-ed" no longer a slim trim fighting machine, which is long ago and far away. Sigh.

Anyway, I am a little excited by the idea of doing USA4corners in September, while my wife is in Korea. And stopping in San Diego to see my son's family after the last corner, recovering and then riding north on I-5. Sounds like a plan. Cost for record is $100, then gasoline. Practice for this run is the Dungey Family Reunion in Illinois near my cousin's home.

I need to start exercising during the fuel and rest stops, because the body doesn't move enough while seated on aircraft or motorcycles, so Matt Furey is a basic three, and I will have to do my first today. Wish me luck, going to do it or die trying.

No comments: