Saturday, May 7, 2011

A sad mess I am...


Almost Mother's Day, and I weigh 244.2 pounds, let me blame it on my Thyroid and its destruction at the hands of the blood pressure medicines. Probably no truth in that, but it would be better than I thinking that I am not moving enough or eating too much or just sitting around watching mindless television for my education.

7 May, 2011 woke 0530, wife is off to early prayer and church cleaning.
Weight 244.2 Pounds, all mine, sixty extra pounds to lug around.
Blood Pressure 146/86 Heart rate 40 bpm

Have two priorities for use of computer, Family Tree, and Quicken Accounts

Have one priority for exercise - daily jogging, getting better, faster, longer

Still can I concentrate on so little or will I be distracted? Yeah, don't bet on it.

No comments: