Saturday, August 2, 2008

Can we do everything in just one day?

I had plans today to become a better me, so I got up early, took my medicines, weighed and measured, had devotions, breakfast and exercised and jogged and was prepared to get my wife to the YMCA and go shoot my pistol and rifle. A better plan would have been to exercise at the YMCA with my wife, have lunch and then go shoot in the afternoon. I wasn't perfect but I was closer than normal.

Weight 205.0 pounds, blood pressure 130/80 and heart rate was 37 bpm. I did 30 reps of the basic 3 exercises, Jogged for 340 calories, 50% fat, Heart rate average 114 bpm, in Zone 29m42s, Exercised 37m17s.

I ate pho for lunch and beef, peas and some rice for dinner. Strange, I have had two comments left on this blog, and I was only doing this for my record - it is boring.

1 comment:

Grandma Faith said...

I commented before. I'll tell you why I like your blog. My husband likes his guns and he rides his motorcycle and he cares about his weight. Reading your blog is interesting to me. Thanks for sharing your life. God Bless You!