Friday, August 1, 2008

Stomach is quiverin' like jello,,

07/30/08 weigh 204.5 pounds, went to work, left early went to ALL STAFF DAY PICNIC! lovely ladies everywhere and I got lots of motorcycle riding in to and from and they will give me travel pay for it! Yahoo!

07/31/08 weigh 206.5 pounds, blood pressure is 117/92 with a heart rate of 31 bpm. W2D

08/01/08 weigh 203.5 pounds, blood pressure is 137/80 heart rate is 37 bpm. W2D in the very light rain.

Wife thinks I am getting a pot belly, best figure out where all my motivation and discipline went, it is sadly lacking. I must motivate and get off the electronic death cycle - do I need to check email that often?

Oh, I don't think so and I do think I can do better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello & Greetings,

It's a pleasure to visit
your web page.
Good job and keep up!

Andrew
http://egogooglogy.blogspot.com/

Grandma Faith said...

Nice to visit your blog.