Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can I do better today? hope so...

Yesterday I was distracted, so by the time I stopped being distracted and left the house to go shooting it was already after one, I should have finished the exercises and jog in the morning - but was waiting for the Sun, I told myself.

My weight was 223.4 pounds BP 126/82 heart rate of 46 bpm. I did come back home after making videos of my shooting style, with all my mistakes. I changed quickly since it was a beautiful day and went out on the road and did an hour, slowly so slowly. Still, I was out and jogging. Picked up a beagle as I jogged, no collar no tag, liked running on the asphalt better than the shoulder and wouldn't listen to me - he took off with a lady walking in a different direction. Although I was running slowly, I still think a longer legged hound would be better for my dog. FarmVille is promising a dog, and Carolyn Petty has started a group for putting a church into FarmVille. Somewhere there is a disgruntled politician that will want taxes.

Today my weight is 217.8 pounds, I really believe that jogging daily will continue to burn the fat right off, until I get much of the excess gone - anything over one hundred and eighty is excess, but loss after one ninety will be difficult but possible. My blood pressure was 135/84 and heart rate of 46 bpm. Devotions done with some special requests for others. My wife wants me to see a doctor about the super wart/growth on my right forearm. I guess I should. But I don't have a health plan, save for Tricare for Life. Hmm, but I have some money in the bank. Okay, we will go see the doctors. It could be cancer, for sure it is infected.

Visited three doctors' offices, and finally met a surgeon that was very willing to cut into me, it didn't go the way he was hoping, so another visit after taking antibiotics for a week then surgery next Friday to remove the growth for examination. He was pretty good with the scaple and sliced an X in the growth to allow drainage and the blood, red and rich just poured out. I could have done that. I felt a bit rocky so went and picked up my antibiotics Cephalexin two twice daily and went home to pout.

I had time between doctors offices so I stopped to get ammunition for the pistols, a hundred nine millimeter and three hundred fourty-five APC, since I don't shoot competition that should be enough for refining my dry fire and confirming my shots. I have books by Andy Stanford and Gabe Suarez on pistol shooting for effect. Two different styles but I will be okay learning from each. In the end when it really counts, just be able to get the shots on the target.

No comments: