Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today under Government Healthcare.... not much...



Totally unfair, since I have had government health care ever since joining the military in 1967, I have appreciated it and its care of my family. That was part of the bargain between me, the soldier, and the government that hired me to fight its wars. Good deal for me.


Somehow, the laptop computer eats my words, something to do with the extra keys from Microsoft and Toshiba. Anyway, I slept well last night.

25 March 2010, weight 225.6 pounds, Blood Pressure 123/84 mmHg Heart Rate 41 bpm.

FarmVille is getting ready to close shop or force its players to pay more. Since I am one of many players that won't waste my money in a virtual world, I won't miss it much, and I have saved pictures of how well I built the farm and became a gentleman farmer... so helpful.

I shut the computer down and watch a little GMA before jogging, the television has a two hour special about a NEW SHOW about the coming FOOD REVOLUTION. If it is on television and television sells advertising space to foolish foods (Coke, Pepsi) how much revolution do you think will be there? Might as well watch Oprah. More vegetables,more fruit, less refining, meat and dairy in moderation, no refined carbohydrates (sugar, alcohol). More water.

Jog 389 calories, 50% fat ones, average heart rate 110, in Zone 35m15s, Exercised 1h10m37s
picked up a quarter and a penny, felt good and thought about Israeli Independence... good.

No comments: