Friday, March 26, 2010

Working on it slowly, but surely....



26 March, 2010 weight 226.4 pounds Blood Pressure 135/83 mmHg Heart rate 39 bpm

Slow Gentle Jog 279 calories 55% fat ones Hr 103 Zone 15m58s Exercised 1h17m59s
very slow, but I was out there, that counts double, picked up a quarter and a penny, saw the Sun most of the jog, and one black leathered motorcyclist riding on a twin of my Trusty Triumph good day's work, need more of these.

Went and dug up the UMC God's Garden for about fifty minutes, then the rain returned.

Napped and then convinced my wife to walk in the park with me - she has been having minor problems and walking will help a bit, I think. So for fifty minutes we walked and watched the paired Mallards and a few people in Spanaway Lake Park.

Only one cookie and piece of cake, two great salads and fruit. It will show.

No comments: