Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't turn on the computer...

Because if you do you will go looking at Tam, Breda or Brigit for entertainment. Sigh, I am so weak. Well, temptations come in various packages, I read Frank and Kim, too. Then I did stop and comment on The Sandbox. So my first hour plus of life was enriched and such by my time there, or I really am just a receiver, so sad.

My dreams were strange, Ligonier kind of, motorcycles watching my brother take off and wreck on mine because I was distracted by some secret meeting or message to my girl friend which was one of two in my life but neither. A dream about youth that hardly seems possible. I warn my brother in email, he will laugh it off if he is smart and watch his riding.

I do the medications, weigh and measure, 203.5 pounds and blood pressure is 129/75 with a heart rate of 43 bpm. I finally break away from the computer and have breakfast gruel and do three strong slow chin ups, then a pull up hang. Out the door for my gentle jog, anything is better than nothing - remember that and work it, talk doesn't exercise anything save tongue and lips. I have put the trash out, water the front lawn while I sweat and the jog was cool and good. 331 calories 50% fat, Hr 111 bpm, Zone 25.58, Exercise 38.19. Will have to do more later.

No comments: