Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tuesday was a bit light...


Garbage day and I weighed 206.0 pounds, blood pressure was 152/86 and my heart rate was 41 bpm. I talked myself into waiting until evening for my basic fifty reps and the bar - and only spent time eating some great dinner and sitting like a sack of slump gazing at the television and I couldn't tell you what was on - but it wasn't Oprah, who was covering the joys of polygamy with a blonde babe, twenty-two children for the husband and his three sister-wives. He wins!

I did jog for my heart finally, too much computer time, 561 calories, 50% fat, Heart rate 114 bpm, Zoned for 50 minutes 40 seconds, Exercised 1 hour 1 minute 4 seconds. Very dull, but good to get out and do it, found a penny. I want to blame my thyroid medicine on my weight and sluggishness. Any excuse but me. The red headed bus driver with the chinese letter tattoo up her neck didn't get to take me to the dock, I walked, my foot still feels funny, the limp is light but the day was spent on my feet except for a long list of ILLs entered.

The rides on the motorcycle to and from work are great, the weather is cool but dry and I seem to get more mileage, one hundred and sixty miles without going to reserve. Maybe my riding is better, maybe I just stuffed fuel in there last time, still I am happy.

No comments: