Monday, June 30, 2008

Been busy, fatter and lazier and bellied out...

Don't you hate it when motorcyclists seem to have a big fat spare tire proceeding them on the bike? Well, I do, sigh, will have to work on it.

Most of the week weighed in at around 206.0 pounds, blood pressure around 125/84, heart rate around 44 bpm. Not enough exercising and not working on healthier life style except in my medications, fruit and vegetable smoothies and getting sleep and riding my motorcycle for my mind.

Monday I weigh 203.5 pounds, blood pressure is 124/75, and my heart rate is 45 bpm, and I have written up the weekend and by 6:15 am have forgotten it is Monday and that I need to get ready for the new week and new month tomorrow. No wonder my blood pressure is so good, thank you Lord.

Determined that I need to get to 180 pounds and lose the gut fat - spare tire and love handles - and have room for concealing weapons and being dangerous but meek, I eat breakfast, do three solid chin ups, knock out fifty reps of the basice three exercises and go out for my heart rate jog. I burn 517 calories, 40% of them fat, average heart rate is 123 bpm, in Zone 51 minutes 2 seconds, exercised 53 minutes 2 seconds, found two pennies, waved to one 'fatter than I' heart walker - but folks he was out there and that is half the battle. Now to the work day. My wife brings me pulped fruit iced and juiced, cool and refreshing and we discuss my pictures on the bike and how fat I look... she still loves me, must be for my mind. I go do two and a half more chin ups.

No comments: