Monday, May 19, 2008

Found Resolutions! now where is that resolve?


I did find my resolutions for the year (no, I don't know which year but they look good). I check my blog and find my Resolution Run but no mention of the Resolutions. Yesterday I walked Spanaway Lake Park with my wife, for her exercise and my love, the first ducklings were moving in the reeds close to their mother outside, lots of people enjoying the beautiful day, picnics and fishing and swimming. I also spend considerable time on the edging the front and re-mowing the backyard so it looks like it should before the promised returning rains.

Today, I weigh 205.0 pounds (working out!), blood pressure is 141/72 and my heart rate was 27 (so the machine missed a few beats, change the batteries). I knocked out three good chin ups before my coffee was ready, did fifty reps of the basic three exercises after devotions and then went to do a heart rate run, 355 calories burned, 45% of them FAT, Heart rate average of 116, time in Zone 28 minutes 43 seconds and total exercise time 36 minutes and 44 seconds. The jog wasn't gentle, I attacked the hills and sprinted like I could when I thought about it, I saved one penny. I wore shorts and sleeveless shirt for the Vitamin D, and there aren't enough really awake people to scare with my pasty white legs and bouncing blubber. Or so I hope, my wife laughing at me will always be enough.

No comments: