Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am a loser, and darkness comes with lights out...

Monday weight 208.5 pounds, blood pressure 129/83, heart rate 51 beats per minute.
Tuesday weight 208.0 pounds, blood pressure 155/89, heart rate 37 beats per minute.

I need to exercise and return to physical imperfections unknown now. I can't help my mother, I can't help my son and his wife, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan won't be won by me for no one wants my help there. I can't insure that the proper person will become President, and who becomes one will not worry about the little guy - none of them ever saw we existed. I guess, since the grass needs trimming and mowing, that is what I will affect tomorrow, I can handle that. All the bigger problems I will have to give to God, in His own time...

No comments: