Saturday, May 24, 2008

Starting my life again, today, repeat the best...


Only have one life, and some things work and others don't. I weigh 206.5 pounds today, blood pressure is 112/78 with a heart rate of 25 bpm, not believing that I do it again and get 108/71 with a heart rate of 34 bpm. I give up do devotions, mindlessly wander my favorite blogs which I checked about eight hours earlier, not much has changed, time to load - I would do better with feeds, or not checking. Kim has lots of his pictures of their trip to Germany, so cool, I was there once. My wife wakes and I do my fifty reps while she sips coffee and gets ready to start the day.

When my wife is ready we go to the YMCA, I do twenty-five minutes on rowing 5K, 20 minutes on some strange stepper strider, ten minutes on another and then a couple minutes on a bicycle. Done for today. Back home we get lunch, too much rice, but everything else is perfect. I go off to shoot, and lucky I brought a box of ammunition, for they had sold all the 9mm before I arrived. So I put up my target on the seven yard line, twenty-one feet and find that my first shot touched the x, and it was down hill from there. Still for forty-two bullets, fired six at a time, one magazine to reload while resting, not too many missed the black. Next time I will just go to the tweny yard pistol line.

Back home after picking up fuel and I cut the grass, my wife washes the cars - she wasn't supposed to do mine, but it was there and she did while I finished the cutting and putting stuff away in the shed.

No comments: