Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gov't doesn't love me but for my own good health...


I went to the grocery early to get a couple things for my wife's birthday, and I picked up two bottles of wine, went to the checkout and got everything except the wine. In Washington between two am and six-thirty they allow no alcohol sales. Duh, they still have drunks, DUI, DWI and terrible fatal automobile wrecks by drunken drivers - but because they have that law - I won't be one of those statistics that once were human, thank you, thank you, thank you. Stupid people in power, sigh. I can live without it, probably only would have had a half a glass that evening with my wife while watching television or talking. But I have been saved. Nanny government, anyone?

Monday weight 205.5 pounds, blood pressure 131/70, heart rate 59 bpm, or 138/84 with a heart rate of 30 bpm. Walk to dock and rode motorcycle after paying bills. Tuesday weight 205.5 pounds, blood pressure 146/83 with a heart rate of 37 bpm. Devotions, breakfast and then out the door for my heart jogged. Calories burnt 391, 45% fat ones, average heart rate 119 bpm, in Zone 35 minutes 47 seconds, Exercised 38 minutes 35 seconds - done with 3.5 pounds of hand weights, found one penny, day is cool and gray and foot feels fine mostly - periodic painful reminders that it isn't 100%, but dull pain so I endure.

No comments: