Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring is just around the corner... of the backyard

I wake at seven and weigh 207.0 pounds, bp is 152/116 and heart rate is 45 bpm. I goof off well then say good-bye to the Church Lady and get myself read for the same. No rain so I ride the motorcycle and make it to choir practice, and I make the coffee for the fellowship after. Then because the Sun seemed to be out I think about riding off and enjoying the afternoon. But the clouds come back to hide the Sun, and the temperature drops five or more degrees and it could rain but probably won't.

So my afternoon is spent building muscles and garden plots - I get to turn all the soil and add the fertilizer, I get to mow the back and side yards, I get to cut the maple down in the front and I get to look good having done it by the time, mid-afternoon, when the Church Lady returns and answers the telephone, which is for her. I get turnip and beef soup for lunch with my apple and coffe.

No comments: