Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday, and where am I now?


I weigh 210.0 pounds (not running yesterday and Starbucks!) blood pressure is 140/86 with a heart rate of 46 beats per minute. Took an online test this morning, didn't like the result, then took a second one and liked that result worse. Ah, just a commercial enterprise why am I paying attention, I will not be buying. Saw evidence of somekind of romance on the blogsphere, almost time for me to retreat - no potential for me just mistaken intentions, drift back into the woods and lay quiet.

I wander blogs, and have oatmeal for breakfast, then write checks to pay bills, finally I post a thought about memories and have no reason left not to exercise. I knock out the basic fifty reps of the very basic three exercises, getting easier isn't it? So heart rate monitor belt put on, mud running shoes found and put on and I go run - but really no rain until the last quarter, when the rider in black on the dark V-Rod roars by, a good run with lots of thoughts. 431 calories and forty percent of them fat calories, we discussed that before, average heart rate 122 beats per minute, in the zone 37 minutes 26 seconds (when seconds count) exercise time 40 minutes and 4 seconds. I walk back from the mailboxes, deep breathing with arm swings, my wife opens the front door for me -- which is always better than being locked out - although that did happen once and I broke the door open so I wouldn't be late for work. Ah, I should have just taken the day off, but that wouldn't have been me, would it?

No comments: