Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Your Government can help, and will one day...

Deep sleep, no sweat and not restless, military dreams, of course. I reheat coffee and take the supplement, I weigh 209.0 pounds, blood pressure is either 119/67 or 133/80 with heart rates of 42 or 43 bpm respectively. My wife talked about my sweats with her friends and says I have to change my medications and amounts because that is what her friend's husband had to do. I think I need to take out the garbage and give the medicine and the doctor a chance to affect my body. Three weeks and time goes faster than one thinks.

My wife's other medical problems are based around the conversion to Medicare - that wonderful program of government medical insurance that assures all the old folks will have coverage - unless they don't give up more of their Social Security, maintain their current coverage with employer, are signed up for the continuing coverage under their retirement program but the after Medicare portion, and she has to change her military ID card to reflect it. And I thought that understanding the Federal Tax code was bad - I just wasn't paying attention.

I pay bills, because today is garbage day and payday and I mentioned taxes above -- seems I don't have enough stamps, will have to stop at the post office to buy some. I see my wife wake, and she strips the bedding for washing, and I help put fresh linen (made of cotton polyester) back on for tonight. I guess I have finished telling myself all the reasons I can't exercise nor jog this morning. I do intend to ride the motorcycle to work, which has nothing to do with the jog or other. So I dress and go out to put the jogging shoes on and pick up the hand weights for balance. 390 calories 45% fat ones, average heart rate 117 bpm, in ZONE 36 minutes 49 seconds, exercise time 39 minutes 42 seconds. Crisp and cold, ice on my windshield, frost on the roofs, children waiting for their school bus. Good morning, America

No comments: