Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wasting away, bigger waist what a waste...


I did my taxes yesterday, and went to the Homeowners Meeting, now I need to work on my betterment. Saturday I weighed 209.5 pounds, blood pressure was 127/88 with a heart rate of 44 bpm, Sunday I weigh in at 211.0 pounds, blood pressure is 138/70 with a heart rate of 46 bpm. Funny that it is easier to type on a blog than it is to exercise immediately. As the clocks wander on the CBS Sunday Morning calls to me, wanting to be artsy and fit.

Plans: exercise, church, pistol, lawn, exercise. Yeah, sure - at least there is no football to view.

Follow thru: Church, cut the front grass, started watching The Godfather and decided I could shoot better than Hollywood, so went and shot sixty-five rounds at my twenty yard target, those short 45's have twists that I need to work on controlling, and my sights are a bit to the left, but the paper target is perforated and not breathing, nor is blood pumping from the torn target... checked my targets then went home and checked my taxes again - adjusted them better and have more coming back.

No comments: