Monday, March 10, 2008

Missed the mark, and shot the other blog site...

My aunt Velva giggling at my antics, I did post on the wrong blog site but back to normal now. I weigh 205.5 pounds and my blood pressure is 137/80 with a heart rate of 46 bpm. My muscles are complaining about the lactic acid build up, so I knock out the fifty reps of the basic three just to bother them and continue the improvements. Gravity rules and all my fat flab falls down to the hang position, sigh. As soon as I get to my slimmer, trimmer me I will start taking pictures of the leaner meaner old man - with clothing - the skin never tightens up the way it would when one was younger. Exercise for my aerobics will have to wait until after the doctor and food, my wife gives me a Starbucks gift card to get coffee with later. Oatmeal cookies with raisins and chocolate, anyone? I will walk to the dock, but that is never exercise for the body, just satisfaction for the soul. Raining again, not motorcycling this morning.

Well, the doctor's nurse took my weight, bp, temperature and blood and an EKG, and I am where the doctor wants me, in the box of healthy nuts. Cool, of course I didn't tell him I cut my medications in half. I went off to Starbucks and felt so out of place but nice to visit. Breakfast was an 8grain roll, a Spinach Feta Wrap, and a Mocha Grande. I walk to the dock, go to work and do it the best I can and then back home again, bringing Allende's Zorro to read. I watch wrestling and know I should move my muscles before showering and going to bed. Maybe a few Cat Stretches, one of my favorites.

No comments: