Saturday, March 1, 2008

Coming in like a LION! Mar's month...


I slept Friday evening away, normal end of the month work day, normal walk to dock after riding my fine motorcycle through the lingering fog. The cold feels gone, therefore it is. I put my rainsuit on for the ride home in the evening, the weatherman was right - it is a soaker, which only means I watch my distances from fools and I still enjoy the ride - old man pleasures are so simple. I had a spicy fifteen bean soup with hot Italian sausage, took a hot shower and got ready to read and watch wrestling. I missed the wrestling, waking at midnight to turn off the television and put the bodies to bed. Waking from dreams of parachuting, military and selection boards and fool Earl's way too high standards. I refuse to consider myself a lamb, so I have to come into Mar's month as a Lion, old and almost toothless, but all male with attitude, dude. I weigh 207.5 pounds, blood pressure is 133/75 with a heart rate of 40 beats per minute. I start cutting my medications in half today, I have been just a shade too light headed the last few weeks.

No comments: