Friday, April 11, 2008

Good Morning, what a slug!

I wake to news not wanted but it had to be shared, God has called another to Him. Reminding me that I have little time and must make better use of it. I turned off the television last night for dinner with my wife, and we talked. It is good not to be dominated by electronic noise, to have a conversation at a pace my mind will work with. Very nice. I also got on my motorcycle and rode off to the ATM to check cash flow and then church for choir practice. The practice went well - says the almost tone deaf fellow that may be missing his mark, as many times as I had to go over it again.

Wednesday 209.5 pounds, blood pressure 132/85 with heart rate of 39.
Thursday 208.0 pounds, blood pressure 129/86 with heart rate of 44.
Friday 206.5 pounds, blood pressure of 133/73 with heart rate of 38. Devotions and then prayers, email check and start the blog wandering, I am a slug - the electronic static of television only differs from the blog sphere by commercial content. I never see the commercials on the internet.

No comments: