Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday, start of good and for goodness intentions

I weigh 207.5 pounds (same as yesterday) blood pressure is 124/83 and heart rate is 40 bpm. I do too much on the blog, watching the wrong television (no television is the right kind). I have two bacon, egg and green stuff on toast sandwiches with my coffee. I then get dressed and go for the heart jog, gently. I burn 410 calories, 40% from fats, average heart rate was 121 bpm, in Zone 30 minutes 40 seconds, Exercise time 39 minutes. Rapid heart rate during first mile 167 bpm, fluke or real, settled back down when warmed up.

I clean up for church, and then return home after stopping for an American Iron magazine for June, wanted to see what they reported on the Cross Bones from HD. I picked up some food for the pot luck and then choir members and off to spent the afternoon working the lungs and vocal chords for a performance at seven in the evening. It went better than we had practiced, the evening was worthy, small rural churches and small choirs but uplifting. Home to wife and King Sejong.

No comments: