Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Sharpening... not a Sunday Smith but

So sorry about ripping off Tam's good works but I needed a start for today. I weigh 208.0 pounds, thanks to work and jogging yesterday, and blood pressure is 140/80 with a heart rate of 44 bpm. I found my favorite boot knife, and did sharpen it this morning, and cut myself on its edge - oh, doesn't that make me feel like a young fool again? I need to get a new sheath to put it behind me, like a gaucho, I don't need a foot long blade but it is a great place to put a knife. My blade is four and a third inches with four and a little more of razor sharp blade - not only cut my thumb but shaved some hair from my arm.

I did go to church and then off to Range 16 to try and shoot the postal match, nine points was the best I did, too many repeated hits on targets, I am that bad. So I amused myself with shooting the hole in the target. Twice, big hole but it was only seven yards - hardly fair to the target that wasn't even armed. No exercise, rain and hail in the afternoon and lazy struck and I want to blame it on the hormone medicines, but it was just a Sunday to rest well by.

No comments: