Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sunshine on my shoulder, makes me happy...


Friday weight 209.5 pounds, blood pressure of 137/84 with a heart rate of 36 bpm. Today I have a weigh-in of 207.5 pounds, blood pressure of 126/78 with a heart rate of 33 bpm. I don't worry about the very slow heart rate, I just pretend that my large heart is pushing lots of blood through my body at a rate needed - since I haven't fainted nor passed away. We plan to go to Range Control to re-new the Koh-sa-ri hunting permit (taking very young wood fern sprouts) and then walk around Spanaway Lake, which we haven't for awhile. I will save all my good intentions to work out until later tonight, I have a lot of work to do on the yard and grounds, ironing and such and there is a home owners meeting today to attend with good ideas a so... it will be a good day to lose some more weight. I did get the majority of the knives out of the storage shed - it is too damp there for maintaining them, I will have much work to do to bring them back up.

No pain in my foot, swelling is continuing to go down, color is getting better, old damage needs kneading and encouragement to move to the body recycling stations. I make French toast for our breakfast, with Sweet Oatmeal bread, my wife cuts and mixes blueberries and stawberries for the fruit portion, good breakfast. Lunch will be steak burger, fish for her, french fries and Coke. Motorcycles on trucks and trailers, but the real riders are on their bikes, rubber on the road, great day now to work so I can ride!

Well, I did get fifty miles in on the motorcycle, and noticed that those women riding without a sissy bar behind them are over exposed and almost leaving the ride for the road burn - I will put a sissy bar on for my wife and all my girl friends. If they want to hug me tight anyway I won't object - as long as they don't pull on my one arm like Mrs. Henry did when I gave her a ride back from her mail box, in 1966.

No comments: