Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool, isn't he always? Not if he tries harder.

31st of March, going out like a lion, a lying lion? Weight 211.0 pounds, blood pressuer 144/85 and heart rate 40 bpm. I knock out the fifty reps of the basic three exercises and go off to jog, 560 calories burned, 50% of them real fat ones, average heart rate 114 bpm, in Zone 52 minutes 31 seconds, exercise time total 1 hour 36 seconds. I did walk to the dock, and in the evening worked a little with ten pound dumb bells to work the muscles more - they complained most of the day.

Today I weigh 210.5 pounds, blood pressure is 137/74 with a heart rate of 44 bpm. I spend my exercise time delaying until my wife awakes then we attack the bill paying, check writing and financial truths that I haven't shared so well. It was a good session - health is more than just sweat and circulation, mental and emotional harmony is very important and we must spend the time working on Love, Life and (can't find another L can I? time to go to work).

No comments: