Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Piles of Procrastination, papers placed perfectly...

I weigh 210.0 pounds!!!! and am so wrong. Blood pressure is 138/84 with a heart rate of 33 beats per minute. I am in pain on the right foot, it seems to be better, but it hurts and I don't know why. I will blame it on the reaction from taking my medications, not healing completely, and adding the hormones for the thyroid function just tipped the entire body into failure. I was only going to die of heart problems or stroke and now will just melt into a quivering mass of medium pain and sluggish fat. Now the blame has been properly assigned I will start to heal by cutting back on the blood pressure and cholesterol medications. Well, the shoulder holster has been adjusted, pistol, bullets and magazines in place and tested with jacket worn over. It is much better than belt carry, humans do better with back and shoulders lifting loads than trying to sling something around their waist.

Among symptoms of my failing physique is the swelling discoloration on the right ankle and above the heel, and the sudden sensitivity of the moles along the neck - they are always placed where the collars bother them. Keep remembering to think healing! and pray for better and miracles for those that truly need.

No comments: